Sunday, September 14, 2008

Know When to Walk Away

Maybe I've been living under a rock or something, but I've never heard of Jay Clifford. Yeah, sorry to any hardcore fans out there. But, I've just discovered him because I am a big Zach Braff fan, and he directed JC's latest video.

The video is a cool little thing in which a bunch of clips which fans filmed and submitted themselves are scattered throughout. My favorite part? The footage of First Ave. in Minneapolis at :59 and again at 1:02. For a minute, I felt a little hometown pride for that place... and it's not even really my hometown.

Anyway, I'm glad Zach Braff keeps directing these videos, because I've decided he has some pretty decent musical taste, and by following him, I find lots of new tunes for myself.
Joshua Radin anyone?

Here's the video.
What do you think?

Know When To Walk Away - Jay Clifford

No comments: