Monday, March 31, 2008

Rain or Shine

I'm gonna love you like nobody's loved you come rain or come shine
High as the mountain, deep as the river, come rain or come shine
I guess when you met me it was just one of those things
But don't ever bet me, 'cause I'm gonna be true if you let me

You're gonna love me like nobody's loved me come rain or come shine
Happy together, unhappy together, won't it be fine
Days maybe cloudy or sunny, we're in or we're out of the money
But I'm with you always, I'm with you rain or shine



I'm singing this a little less than a month from now. Samba with a four bar swing in the middle. It's gonna be incredible.

If you could sing any song with a live band in front of hundreds of people, what would it be?

4 comments:

Pixelation said...

I'm going to have to go with The End of the World by R.E.M. because it's one of the few songs I think I could actually pull off.

rachel elizabeth said...

"stuff like that there" by betty hutton. i've always, ALWAYS loved singing that song. i kinda always wanted to sing "at last" at someones wedding too. i'm sure there are a million others too, but they are the first ones that come to mind!

xo

Anonymous said...

this is basically impossible for me to choose. seriously, how do i do this? i want to sing EVERYTHING.

but here are some that i think would be awesomest

"Not For The Life Of Me" from Thoroughly Modern Millie
"The Spark of Creation" from Children of Eden
"To The Moon and Back" by Savage Garden...rocked the heck out!
and, of course
"If Only" (or any number of other titles) by Kathryn McConnell

Unknown said...

oh. i thought of this one this morning as i was BELTING it in my car on the way to work.

katrina and the waves "walking on sunshine"

so. much. fun. and i totally get in to the "whoaaaaa ohhhh ohhhhh"'s. you just don't even know.